The firm Figures Libres is aware of each individual’s rights, especially in the case of automatic processes, and in the spirit of transparency with its clients the firm has put into place a policy regrouping these treatments, the goals of the treatments, and the means of action which are available to each individual to allow them to exercise their rights as best as possible.
For all additional information regarding the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 - Legal notices
1.1 Website (hereinafter : the website): iPaoo
1.2 Editor (hereinafter : the editor):
- Figures Libres SARL
- Capital de 80 000€
- Headquarters situated at: Rue Charles-Victor Naudin - 06906 Sophia Antipolis - France
- Represented by Gregory Berthelot, as the manager
- Registered at the RCS (registry of companies) of Antibes 530 576 156 00026
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter : the host):
iPaoo is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix - France
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and usage of the website are strictly reserved for personal use. You agree not to use this website and the information or data found on it for commercial, political, or advertising purposes, nor for any commercial solicitation, notably sending unsolicited emails.
Article 3 - Website content
All trademarks, images, text, comments, illustrations, images, animated images, videos, sounds, as well as all the computer applications which could be used to operate this website, and, more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the website are protected by current copyright laws.
They are entirely the property of the editor or her/his partners. Any reproduction, representation, utilisation, or adaptation, in any shape or form, of all or part of these elements, including the computer applications, without prior written authorization from the editor are strictly forbidden. If the editor does not engage in legal action as of becoming aware of these non-authorized utilizations that does not signify the acceptance of such utilization and the abandonment of legal pursuit.
Article 4 - Website management
For the successful management of the website, the editor may at any moment:
- Suspend, interrupt, or limit access to all or part of the website, reserve access to the website or certain parts of the website to a certain category of internet users;
- Delete any information which may disturb the functioning of the website or which infringes on international or national laws;
- Suspend the website in order to proceed with updates;
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of functioning preventing access to the website or one of its functions.
The equipment that you use to connect to the website is entirely your responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, notably from virus attacks via internet. You are solely responsible for the websites and data that you consult.
The editor cannot not be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- As a result of the usage of the website or any service accessible via internet;
- As a result of your non-compliance with the present terms and conditions.
The editor is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, a third party, and/or to your equipment due to your connection to or your use of the website, and, you therefore renounce any action against it.
If the editor were to take part in an amicable settlement or any legal proceedings because of your use of the website, he may take action against you in order to obtain indemnisation of all harms, amounts, convictions and expenses that may result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hyperlinks
The implementation by the user of hyperlinks to all or part of the website is authorized by the editor. Any link shall be removed upon request from the editor.
Any information accessible via a link to other websites is not published by the editor. The editor does not haveany rights over the content present in such linked sites.
Article 7 - Collection and protection of data
Your data is collected by Figures Libres.
Personal data signifies all information concerning a physically identified or identifiable person (person concerned); an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, notably by reference to a name, a identification number or by one or several distinct elements specific to hers/his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information which can be collected on the website is mainly used by the editor for the management of relations with you, and sometimes for the handling of your orders.
The following personal data is collected:
- Email address
Article 8 - Rights to access, rectify and to delete your data
Pursuant to the applicable regulation for personal data, the users have the following rights:
- The right to access: they can exercise their right to access in order to know the personal data which concerns them by writing to the following email address. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the platform can ask the user for proof of identity in order to verify its correctness.
- The right to rectify: if the personal data held by the platform is incorrect, they may ask to update the information.
- The right to delete data: users may ask to have their personal data deleted, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: users may ask the platform to limit the processing of their personal data in accordance with the GDPR rules.
- The right to oppose data processing: users can oppose the processing of their data in accordance with GDPR rules.
- The right to portability: they may ask the platform to give them back their personal data in order to give it to another platform.
You may exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: Figures Libres , Rue Charles-Victor Naudin - 06906 Sophia Antipolis - France
Or by email, at the following address: email@example.com
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed ID, and must mention the address at which the editor can contact the requester. The response will be sent within a month following the receipt of the request. This one month delay can be extended by two months if the complexity of the request or the number of requests requires it.
Furthermore, following the law no. 2016-1321 (7th of October 2016) persons who wish to do so have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information, you can consult the CNIL’s website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also make a claim to the CNIL on its website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before putting in a claim with the CNIL as we would be glad to be of assistance to solve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users serve to provide the platform’s services, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the platform. More precisely, the usage is as follows:
- Access and usage of the platform by the user;
- Management of the functioning and optimisation of the platform;
- Implementation of assistance for users;
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data given by the user;
- Personalization of the services by displaying ads based on the user’s search history, according to the preferences;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- Managements of possible disputes with users;
- Sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences.
Article 10 - Policy on conservation of data
The platform retains your data for the length of time necessary in order to provide you services or assistance.
As far as reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or apply our terms and conditions, we may conserve some of your data if necessary even after you have closed your account or after we no longer need it to provide our services.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party firms, exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user publishes information that is accessible to the public in the free comment zones of the platform;
- When the user allows the website of a third party to access their data;
- When the platform uses a provider’s services to furnish user assistance, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to the user’s data for the purposes of providing these services, and they have a contractual obligation to use it in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations;
- If the law requires it, the platform may transmit data to follow up on complaints made against the platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You might receive commercial offers from the editor. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please notify the editor via email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If while consulting the website you access personal data, you must refrain from collecting such data, any non-authorized usage and any act which may constitute an infringement on privacy or a person’s reputation. The editor declines any responsibility in regard to this matter.
The data is kept and used for a period of time compatible with the current legislation.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a ‘cookie’?
A ‘cookie’ or a tracer is a electronic file put onto a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,...) and read for example when consulting a website, when reading an email, when installing or using software or a mobile app, no matter what type of terminal is used (source : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this website, ‘cookies’ emanating from the firm responsible for the website in question and/or of third parties can be deposited on your terminal.
During the first browsing of this website, an informative banner regarding the use of ‘cookies’ will appear, allowing you to make a choice regarding the use of the so called ‘cookies’. Unless you decide to deactivate these cookies, you accept that the website can use them. At any time you can express or modify your wishes regarding ‘cookies’ knowing that this can reduce or prevent your access to all or parts of the services offered by the website, by clicking on the following link Manage Cookies
If the user refuses to accept ‘cookies’ on her/his terminal, or if she/he deletes those already accepted, the browsing and experience on the website may be limited. The editor declines any responsibility for the consequences linked to the diminished functioning of the website and the services that may be offered.
All information collected will only be used to follow the volume, type and configuration of the traffic using this website, to develop the design and structure for administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service that we offer.
Type of « cookie »
|Cookies categories||Why we use the cookies|
|Mandatory Cookies(required)||These cookies are strictly necessary for security and to allow the website’s basic functions (security, connection, language preference, saving the shopping basket, status of an order…)|
|Functional cookies||These cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and analysing information regarding the website’s functioning. They may also be used to offer a better client experience like online chatting or sharing on social media.|
|Marketing cookies||These cookies are used to carry out anonymous tracking of visitors to internet websites. They make it possible to display targeted ads and to offer you content related to your interests.|
The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and the removal of ‘cookies’ for all browsers, we invite you to take a look at the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Internet pixels
The editor may occasionally use internet pixels (also known as tags) and deploy them through a partner that may be located (and therefore may store the corresponding information, including the user’s IP address) in a foreign country.
These tags are placed in ads allowing web surfers to access the website, and on the website’s various pages.
This technology allows the editor to evaluate the responses of the visitors and the website’s efficiency (for example, the number of times a page is opened and information is consulted), as well as the usage of the website by the user.
The external providermay be able to collect data on the website’s and other websites’ users thanks to these tags, generate reports on the website’s activity for the editor, and provide other services relative to usage of the website and the internet.
Article 14 - Images and representation of products
The images of products accompanying their description are not contractual and are not the responsibility of the editor.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of usage of the website are regulated by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the editor’s main office, unless this is superseded by a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any inquiry regarding the products presented on the website or concerning the website itself, you can send a message to the following address: email@example.com